Wednesday’s Wisdom: Practicing the Presence
Wednesday’s Wisdom — “Practicing the Presence” — is a mid week service designed to give each of us a “middle of the week faith lift.” We experience many spiritual practices such as meditation, affirmative prayer, chanting, poetry, inspirational talks, lively discussions, connection, and fun!
On the first Wednesday of each month, we have a community potluck which begins at 5:45 PM followed by the service at 7:00 P.M.
Childcare is offered during the service the 1st Wednesday of each month.
I have facilitated this service since January of 2004 and enjoy watching it expand and grow in attendance and consciousness. We meet every Wednesday evening and would love to see you there!
Joyfully, Rev. Judee Chapman
Our next Wednesday’s Wisdom — “Practicing the Presence” program:
- JUNE 7 GENE AND JOYCE STONE “Drumming for World Peace.”
Prac: Doris Palardy
POTLUCK: 5:45 PM
- JUNE 14 DR. JEANNE HOUNSHELL “SACRED HEALING”
Prac: Aidan Greaney
- JUNE 21 REV. KARYN ALLEN “SOULstice”
Prac: Rick Dale
- JUNE 28 LISA McCLURE “Unveiling the Divine Feminine in Science of Mind”
Prac: Patrick Freeman
- JULY 5 REV. BRUCE FREDENBURG
- JULY 12 Albert L Wallace “Our View from the Center of the Universe Re-Envisioning the World through New Metaphors”
- JULY 19 REV. PATTIE MERCADO
- JULY 26 REV. KARYN ALLEN