Wednesday’s Wisdom: Practicing the Presence
Wednesday’s Wisdom — “Practicing the Presence” — is a mid week service designed to give each of us a “middle of the week faith lift.” We experience many spiritual practices such as meditation, affirmative prayer, chanting, poetry, inspirational talks, lively discussions, connection, and fun!
On the first Wednesday of each month, we have a community potluck which begins at 5:45 PM followed by the service at 7:00 P.M.
Childcare is offered during the service the 1st Wednesday of each month.
I have facilitated this service since January of 2004 and enjoy watching it expand and grow in attendance and consciousness. We meet every Wednesday evening and would love to see you there!
Joyfully, Rev. Judee Chapman
Our next Wednesday’s Wisdom — “Practicing the Presence” program:
- FEB 1 REV. KARYN ALLEN & RICK DALE
Taize’: Featuring the Poetry of Rev. Geoff Layng
- Potluck 5:45-6:45
- FEB 8 REV. CARLA SCHIRATIS
“WHAT WE TALK ABOUT WHEN WE TALK ABOUT PRAYER”
Prac: Pam Rocks
- FEB 15 REV. BRUCE FREDENBURG “MORE JOY!”
Prac: Pam Rocke
- FEB 22 REV. JUDEE CHAPMAN “KINGDOMS OF CONSCIOUSNESS
Prac: Dave Friedman
- MAR 1 Rev. Pattie Mercado
- “The Embodiment”
- MAR 8 Dave Friedman
- “Is This All There Is?”
- “MAR 15 Dr. Jeanne Hounschell
- “SACRED HEALING” with the CSLCV PRACTITIONERS
- March 22 Anton Mizerak and Laura Berryhill
- Music and Mythology: Purpose and Action