Join us for our many activities during April:
- April 3: Place No Limit On Principle: “We believe in healing through the power of this Mind.” Ernest Holmes
Guest Musician: Allendale
- April 10: You Cannot Disconnect From Life: We see a world in which we live and grow as One Global Family that respects and honors the interconnectedness of all life. Guest Speaker: Rev. Dr. Jim Lockard will present a workshop after the service “Are You A Spiritual Edgewalker?”
Guest Musician: Jennifer Trevour
- Friday, April 15th It’s our Talent Show!! 7:00 p.m. Refreshments will be served!!! Come share in the many ways that Spirit expresses Itself – be it or see it!! Everyone is welcome.
- April 17: Consciousness Creates Reality: “We believe that the manifest universe is the body of God” Ernest Holmes
Guest Musician: Jewel Tones Choir
- April 24: Kinship With All Life: We see a world in which kinship with all life prospers.
Guest Musician: Kevin McMahon
- April 24th we celebrate Earth Day! The Animal Kinship Ministry welcomes Backyard Bees to our Sunday Service. There will be a special presentation to the children during their Sunday Youth Church Lesson and their will be informative and interactive activities after the service for children and adults.
- Wednesday, April 27th at the weekly Wednesday Wisdom Service Gene Stone and Beth Boardman present Peace Dance featuring Native Hummingbird Women’s Drum.
The Global Vision
We see a world that works for everyone
Where all life is honored as expressions of the Divine
Where people live according to spiritual truth
Where humanity awakens to spiritual magnificence
Where humanity rediscovers personal creative power
Where we live as one global family
Where kinship with all life prospers
Where unity and connection is emphasized
Where forgiveness is the norm
Where spiritual guidance is valued
Where we are called to conscious social action
Where people have enough food, homes and a sense of belonging
Where there is peace, harmony and justice for all
Where resources are valued, cared for, and shared
Where communities are meaningfully involved in
service to the world
Where there is renewed emphasis on
beauty, nature, creativity, art and aesthetics.