The Season for Nonviolence, sponsored by the Association for Global New Thought, is an educational, media and grassroots awareness campaign spanning the 64 days between the January 30th and April 4th memorial anniversaries of Mahatma Gandhi and Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.
- Do what’s in your heart. Really listen to what is in your heart and take action.
- Smiling is a way to establish a heart connection and a peaceful outlook. Smile and make eye contact with 5 people.
- Focus on the good qualities in yourself and others
- Think of ways you can better care for yourself. Put it into practice.
- Believe that peace is a possibility. Offer a prayer or focus on peace in meditation.
- Think of ways to free yourself from drama. Turn off the news or refrain from complaining.
- War is born from ignorance. Try to learn something new.