|Our Vision: “Global Heart”
1. We envision the emergence of the Global Heart to balance and guide the further evolution of humanity.
2. We see a world free of homelessness, violence, war, hunger, separation and disenfranchisement.
3. We see a world in which there is generous & continuous sharing of heart and resources. We envision a world in which forgiveness, whether for errors, injustices, or debts, is the norm.
4. We see a world in which borders are irrelevant.
5. We see a world which has renewed its emphasis on beauty, nature and love through a resurgence of creativity, art, and aesthetics.
6. We see a world in which fellowship prospers and connects through the guidance of spiritual wisdom and experience.
7. We envision a world in which we live and grow as One Human Family. We envision “UCSL” as a bridge across the illness and illusion of separation thereby dynamically empowering the vision of Global Heart.
8. We envision “United Center for Spiritual Living” as united and actuated by this compelling vision of a healthy world (a world experiencing Global Heart) & is ardently committed to bringing this vision forth through its ministries & its transformative teaching.
9. We see “UCSL” as a global community of people pervasively caring for and about each other and the entire human family, thereby bringing the gift of active compassion to the world. Our local churches and communities become “points of inspiration and influence” effectively advancing the vision of Global Heart.