COURSE DESCRIPTION: In his book, It’s All God, Walter Starcke has managed to take one of metaphysics’ greatest truths and put them into a form and flow of words which are easy to grasp. Starcke has done a masterful job of clarifying the necessity of finding a realistic balance between living in the Absolute and the Relative world: It’s not a matter of “one or the other”, but rather, discovering the key to doing both at the same time. His concept of the Double Thread is the key element.
This class is designed to be presented over an eight week period. Please bring a personal journal to the first class.
What the participant can expect:
- You will learn about your connectedness to an infinite power for good which you can use.
- You will learn how to apply Universal Principles in your daily life and get results.
- You will learn the art of positive prayer called Spiritual Mind Treatment.
- You will learn the value of meditation and daily spiritual disciplines and commitment.
- You will learn that you have found new friends and relationships in your classmates who think as you do.
- You will learn you really can create a new life by changing your thinking and beliefs.
Class Title: “It’s All God”
Class Day and Time: Mondays 7:00 p.m.
Class Duration: 8 weeks, January 5 – February 23
Class Location: Center for Spiritual Living Capistrano Valley
Class Facilitator: Rev. Judee Chapman
Class Tuition: Love offering
Class Materials: The Science of Mind, Ernest Holmes
It’s All God, Walter Starke